How to record screen in iPhone or iPad or iPod touch?
In the article, i will show you how to record your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch without downloading any external third party app from app store. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running on IOS 11 or above. Screen recording is a built-in feature for devices running iOS 11 or above. You can record anything from gameplay to YouTube videos this way. To enable screen recording, you need to add screen recording feature to your control center.
How to record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch (iOS 11):
Screen recording is a built-in feature for devices running iOS 11 or above. Screen recorder ios 11, 10 also is inbuilt in the phone. You can record anything from game play to YouTube videos with this feature. To enable screen recording, you need to add screen recording feature to your control center.
- Open settings in your iPhone.
- Tap on control center. Then Customise Controls.
- Find screen recording in the list. Then tap “+” next to screen recording.
- Once added you can leave settings.
- Now swipe up from bottom of the screen to access the control center, you will see a screen recording feature button appear in the your control center. (it’s a circle with a solid dot inside it)
- To capture sound while you record, press deeply on recording button and tap Microphone Audio. (To record outside sound).
- Tap the recording icon to start the screen recording. Following a 3 second countdown everything on the screen will record.
- To stop recording, Open Control center and tap recording button Or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop.