How to Transfer Money from IDBI Internet Banking to other Bank Accounts: Internet became part of our daily living and it has invaded all spheres of our life like health, entertainment, trading, banking, finance etc. It made banking much easier and happy to its loyal customers. With the availability if internet banking, customers from anywhere around the world can access their bank accounts without having the need to visit the bank which usually wastes a lot of time.
How to Transfer Money From IDBI Internet Banking To Other Bank Accounts
Like all the other banks of India, IDBI too provides internet banking options of providing to you complete account information, fund transfer, money transfer from IDBI to IDBI and from IDBI to other banks like SBI, AXIS, ICICI etc. With this, you can transfer money to other banks with the help of system right from your office or from your home.
IDBI is another most reputed development bank which has more than 1594 ATMs and 1000 branches all over India and 678 centers abroad. You can transfer money from IDBI to SBI, ICICI, PNB, HDFC, Canara, Bank of India smoothly.
How to Transfer Money / Funds From IDBI Internet Banking To SBI, ICICI, Axis, PNB, HDFC, Canara, Bank of India, State Bank of Hyderabad
Registration for IDBI Net Banking:
Initially, you need to register and log in for IDBI net banking which can be done online. You can download the registration form the official website of the bank. Download IDBI Internet registration form.
Fill out this form and submit at any local branch to apply for Online Net banking. Don’t forget to have xerox copies of your passport, pan card, driving license or voter card.
After you complete all the formalities, you will receive a mail from the bank which sends you a customer ID. After you receive the id and password, you can start using IDBI Internet Banking.
Transfer Money Online From IDBI to Other Banks
Follow the below steps
1) Firstly, you have to log in to internet banking using your customer id and your password from here: https://inet.idbibank.co.in/corp/BANKAWAY?Action.RetUser.Init.001=Y&AppSignonBankId=IBKL&AppType=corporate
2) Once you open your IDBI Online account and after you log in, you can view the “Transfers” tab which is present on the top of the page and you have to click the “start” option to go ahead with the money transfer process.
3) You can see these options:
Self Account transfer in IDBI
Electronic fund transfer in IDBI
Third party fund transfer in IDBI
IMPS Transfer in IDBI
National Electric Fund Transfer (NEFT)
To transfer money instantly you can use the IMPS option to transfer money.
To transfer money to other banks, you have to click ‘Make Payment to registered NEFT Beneficiary‘ from ‘select your option‘.
How to Transfer Money / Funds From IDBI To SBI, ICICI, Axis, PNB, HDFC, Canara, Bank of India, State Bank of Hyderabad
4) You can see the list of beneficiaries, select the beneficiary to whom you want to send money. Click ‘Make hot Payment‘.
5)After you selected the beneficiary, all the details about the beneficiary name, account number to whom the money is to be transferred will be shown.
Now enter the payment option and select the debit account(which is nothing but your account). Remark anything, then click the “pay” button.
6)Now you have to enter your user id and password again. This is to make sure that the transaction is genuine and has been confirmed by the true user.
7) Finally, click the Confirm button and this will complete the process of transferring the money is done and the transaction is complete. Note down the transaction id so that you can use it for future reference if any problem arises.
You can also save the transaction details by saving and printing.
That’s it friends. transfer money from IDBI to other banks is simple, hassle free and easy.